CROSSWORD No 212
1. A structure of bars or wires in which birds or other animals are confined. A hard substance such as iron, steel, gold, or lead.
2. Without other people. A Hindu system of philosophy that aims to unite the self with god.
3. Objetive form of we. A woody perennial plant, typically having a single stem or trunk growing to a considerable height and bearing lateral branches at some distance from the ground. The symbol for indium.
4. Relating to society or its organization. A final part of a story.
5. The fifth letter of the English alphabet. Conjunction. Banner, standard.
6. The past tense of grow. Conjunction used to indicate that something happens during the time when something else is taking. A consonant.
7. Form of be. Take into custody.
8. Latin for "that is" or "in other words". To pull slowly and with effort. A negative answer.
9. To say that something is not true. A small metal disc which is given as an award for bravery or as a prize in a sporting event.
10. To come or go into a particular place. A quantity of roughly spherical objects such as onions or beads strung together.
1. A person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition. An assistant to an important person, especially a political leader.
2. Besides. Verdant.
3. Leave, depart. Nucleus. Abbreviation for New Testament.
4. Whole. A liquid that contains a colouring material and can be used to stain fabrics, skins, etc.
5. A system of chronology dating from a particular event. Open armed conflict between two or more parties, nations, or states. A consonant.
6. The Roman numeral for 1,000. An imaginary being, often like a small person with pointed ears, in popular stories. An adult male sheep.
7. Each of a pair of globular organs of sight. Bigger.
8. Until. Freedom from discomfort, worry, or anxiety. Make.
9. The process of growing old. To make a sudden, sharp cracking or clicking sound, as a whip.
10. Country. A woman's long scarf or shawl worn loosely over the shoulders.