CROSSWORD No 203
1. Lash, scourge. Things that are made to be sold.
2. In music, it is the third note in the scale of C major. A series of letters, numbers, or symbols assigned to something for the purposes of classification or identification. Spring or leap a short distance with one jump.
3. Behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not. The object form of the pronoun I.
4. Used with the base form of a verb to indicate that the verb is in the infinitive. Having been defeated.
5. A tall pole on a boat or ship that supports its sails. Set of questions.
6. Fragment, piece. Make or become hot or warm.
7. Money received, especially on a regular basis, for work or through investments. The internet domain name for Iceland.
8. Preposition used to show an exact position or particular place. Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics.
9. A speck of solid matter in a coat of paint or varnish. The largest of the world's continents. Indefinite article, used before an initial consonant.
10. A very large area of sea. US spelling of grey.
1. The past tense of weep. A large musical instrument with a row of black and white keys that are pressed to play notes.
2. Symbol for hydrogen. Conducive to or characterized by the expression of love.
3. Frost. A part of the line that forms the outside of a circle. The English copular verb.
4. A container for holding drink, especially beer. To pause for a short time while travelling or during an activity. Indefinite article, used before an initial consonant.
5. A sum of money that is owed or due. Intend.
6. A part of the DNA. Belonging to a woman.
7. Used to mean zero. Time in terms of the month, day, and year. A soft sweet fruit that grows in hot countries.
8. Exclamation. A drink made by adding hot water to tea leaves or tea bags. Organ of hearing.
9. Relating to the running of a home or to family relations. Indefinite article, used before an initial consonant.
10. Consumed. Remain in the same place.