CROSSWORD No 195
1. Move or be able to be moved so as to block an opening. In or after a short time.
2. The third letter of the alphabet. Having great power or strength.
3. An exclamation expressing pleasure, pain, sympathy, etc. Wan. A first person singular pronoun.
4. A thin straight bar, especially of wood or metal. On the condition or supposition that. Beverage prepared by infusing leaves of popular consumption in Britain.
5. A sitting place for a passenger in a vehicle or for a member of an audience. A farm building for sheltering harvested crops, livestock, machines, etc.
6. The length of time for which something lasts. A person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.
7. Lubricant. You and I. A sudden strong pull on something.
8. Preposition: expressing location or arrival in a particular place or position. An Arabian person. Therefore.
9. A large plant-eating marsupial with a long powerful tail and strongly developed. Abbreviation for answer.
10. Curl. Interrogative pronoun.
1. A mark left on part of the body after an injury, such as a cut, has healed. To immerse in liquid for a period of time.
2. A consonant. A place where people who are ill are looked after by nurses and doctors.
3. Very near. To do business. Abbreviation for number.
4. The highest place or part. Used instead of 'a', the indefinite article, in front of words that begin with vowel sounds. In the past.
5. To allow time to go by. Cover or enclose in paper or soft material.
6. Ego. Perceive with the ear the sound.
7. Rock or soil from which metal can be obtained. The symbol for beryllium. Incline the body.
8. Preposition. A pastry case often having no top crust, with a sweet or savoury filling. An exclamation expressive of surprise, pain, pleasure, etc.
9. Great in number. Abbreviation for answer.
10. Be in or move into a sloping position. An animal related to sheep that usually has horns and a beard.