CROSSWORD No 167
1. A thin hollow tube of paper or plastic for sucking drink from a glass or bottle. Creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture.
2. Phosphorus. Uncommon or unusual. To stop living or existing.
3. Having no knowledge of a situation or fact. In operation.
4. Unhappy. Brute.
5. Turn or cause to turn or whirl round quickly. As the next step. Metre(s).
6. The twenty-fifth letter of the alphabet. Not. Other, different.
7. Have the same opinion about something. A very small round mark.
8. Adverb used in comparisons to refer to the extent or degree of something. Apparatus.
9. Mark with an encircling stain or deposit. Archaic or dialect form of you. Roentgen.
10. Used to express possibility. Feeling sad or distressed through sympathy with someone else's misfortune.
1. An informal name for a cat. Each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand.
2. A consonant. A short sleep. The largest of the world's continents.
3. The action or activity of buying and selling goods and services. The possessive form of I.
4. Fresh. Rule.
5. Relating to Arabian people. Food.
6. The plural and the second person singular of the past tense of be. A sound that is heard after it has been reflected off a surface such as a wall or a cliff.
7. The fact that something does not involve difficulty or effort. Belonging to a girl.
8. Abbreviation for Anno Domini. A person who serves in an army.
9. Take part in a violent public disturbance. A male offspring. The twenty-fifth letter of the alphabet.
10. One more than nine. A device that measures the amount of something that is used.