CROSSWORD No 152
1. An activity that is natural to or the purpose of a person or thing.
2. A protective lid or cover for an object such as a bottle, the point of a pen, or a camera lens. A man. A preposition.
3. The form of the indefinite article used before words beginning with a vowel sound. Soft and neither firm nor stiff. You and I.
4. The symbol for nitrogen. A main meal eaten in the evening. Pronoun used to refer to oneself.
5. The smallest particle of a chemical element that can exist. A round vegetable with a brown skin that grows underground.
6. A feeling of uncertainty or lack of conviction. An electric flex.
7. Pronoun used to refer to oneself. Officially allow someone to do something. Abbreviation for electronic .
8. Preposition used to show an exact or a particular time. A horizontal bar that you hang things on. The symbol for beryllium.
9. An act of nodding the head. Into something. Short for oarsman.
10. A heavy attack or defeat.
1. Relating to or characteristic of Canada or its inhabitants.
2. An apparatus with rotating blades that creates a current of air for cooling or ventilation. Until. The highest or uppermost part of anything.
3. Along or further along a street or road. Liquid food made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables in water. Realize.
4. The symbol for nitrogen. Move in a slow, heavy, awkward way. A vowel.
5. A long rectangular piece of deep-fried potato. Be taught through sustained practice and instruction.
6. The speed at which a passage of music is or should be played. The faculty of consciousness and thought.
7. Pronoun used to refer to oneself. An instrument for writing or drawing. Pronoun used to refer to oneself.
8. Preposition used to indecate possession. Tumult or uproar. In use.
9. At the present time or moment. Conjunction used to join rephrasings of the same thing. A flexible container with an opening at the top, used for carrying things.
10. A deer with large horns called antlers that lives in northern areas of Europe, Asia, and America.