CROSSWORD No 151
1. The Canadian flag incorporates an image of a leaf from this tree. Whisper, murmur.
2. Abbreviation for electronic . A large, strong cardboard box in which goods are stored and transported. In music, it is the sixth note in the scale of C major.
3. Short for advertisement. A large farm building used for storing grain, hay, or straw or for housing livestock. Objetive form of we.
4. The period between birth and death. A person who works for a country's secret service.
5. A mixture of raw or cold foods such as lettuce, cucumber, and tomatoes. To say or write something that is not true in order to deceive someone.
6. Causing or characterized by sorrow or regret. Less than anything or anyone else.
7. A comb or tuft of feathers, fur, or skin on the head of a bird or other animal. To remove the skin of fruit and vegetables.
8. The first person singular of the present tense of be. Look with difficulty or concentration at someone or something. To perform or complete a deed or action.
9. Large (as a clothes size). The edge or border of something. The nineteenth letter of the English alphabet.
10. Flat and smooth. A garment covering the whole hand.
1. Any of the regular occasions in a day when a reasonably large amount of food is eaten. Climb.
2. In music, it is the sixth note in the scale of C major. Take a weapon or weapons away from a person, force, or country. The twenty-second letter of the alphabet.
3. A personal computer. Gradually grow faint and disappear. Pronoun used to refer to himself or herself.
4. Tag, ticket. The period of time that something exists or happens.
5. Epoch, age. Change in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way.
6. The action of buying and selling goods and services. An oval object that is produced by a female bird and which contains a baby bird.
7. A short poem or other set of words set to music or meant to be sung. The fourth month of the year.
8. Into something. Otherwise. Abbreviation for number.
9. The fifth note in the diatonic scale of C major. Joined together as a group. The twenty-second letter of the alphabet.
10. Excessive speed or urgency of movement or action. Mislay.