CROSSWORD No 128
1. A bird, usually grey in colour, which has a fat body.
2. Seat oneself. A particular part of a place, piece of land, or country.
3. A container for holding drink, especially beer. Information systems. Attach or fasten with string or similar cord.
4. Preposition used to show possession, belonging, or origin. The unit of reproduction of a flowering plant, capable of developing into another such plant. A title used before a surname or full name to address or refer to a man without a higher or honorific or professional title.
5. Unable to walk without difficulty as the result of an injury or illness affecting the leg or foot. A meadow. Indefinite article, used before an initial consonant.
6. The Roman numeral for one. Affirmative. Small insects that live in highly organized colonies.
7. Towards. Another word for asterisk. Abbreviation for 'high explosive'.
8. A long and distinct period of history. Exclamation. A long rigid piece of wood, metal, or similar material, typically used as an obstruction, fastening, or weapon.
9. A sound that is heard after it has been reflected off a surface such as a wall or a cliff. A small rug.
10. Sloping or inclining at an angle.
1. Having or showing behaviour that is respectful and considerate of other people.
2. Couch. Rock or earth from which metal can be obtained.
3. A hole or cavity in the ground. The Internet domain name for Malaysia. A thing done.
4. An abbreviation for information technology. Watches. Friendly greeting.
5. A consonant. Abbreviation for id est. A seat without a back or arms, typically resting on three or four legs or on a single pedestal.
6. A wooden frame, usually with legs, that holds a picture, especially one that an artist is painting or drawing. An exclamation. Ton.
7. Conjunction used to join rephrasings of the same thing. Loved or liked very much. Pronoun used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition.
8. The part of an internet address that shows it belongs to a network or a business. The form of 'a' used before an initial vowel sound. Unpleasant, harmful, or undesirable.
9. A desired outcome. Determiner.