CROSSWORD No 118
1. The first person singular of the present tense of be. Information about a recently changed situation or a recent event. Preposition used to indecate possession.
2. A kind of soft, flat hat without a brim and typically with a peak. Alliance, confederation.
3. Weary. Thick, long hair on a person's head.
4. A challenge, especially to prove courage. Abbreviation for et cetera.
5. The symbol for boron. A specific condition or state of affairs. An edge to a piece of cloth, made by folding the raw edge under and stitching it down.
6. Chew and swallow. A long hollow and typically cylindrical object. Abbreviation for electronic .
7. The edge of a hollow container or an opening. Not frequently used or experienced.
8. A colorless liquid produced by yeast fermentation and found in wine, beer, and liquor. The symbol for arsenic.
9. An animal related to sheep that usually has horns and a beard. A particular position, point, or area in space.
10. A nocturnal bird of prey with large eyes, a facial disc, a hooked beak, and typically a loud hooting call. Pronoun used to refer to a man, boy, or male animal previously mentioned or easily identified. A grammatical article.
1. A document attesting a legal transaction. The symbol for beryllium. In the past.
2. A female domestic servant. Let someone have or do something.
3. Suitable for a particular purpose.
4. Used in writing to mean 'and'. A system of chronology dating from a particular event. A container for holding drink, especially beer.
5. Oldest. The eighth letter of the English alphabet. The eighth letter of the English alphabet.
6. Us. The continent that is to the east of the Atlantic Ocean, to the north of the Mediterranean, and to the west of Asia.
7. Not having changed. A solid or hollow spherical or egg-shaped object that is kicked, thrown, or hit in a game.
8. Assemble or accumulate. Preposition to indicate the place or event where something happens or is situated.
9. A unit of weight of one sixteenth of a pound avoirdupois. Every.
10. A sum of money that you pay to be allowed to do something. The object form of the pronoun I. To perceive with the eyes.