CROSSWORD No 112
1. One of a pair of wood, metal, or plastic runners that are used for gliding over snow. A device on a vehicle that is used to make a loud noise as a warning or signal to other people.
2. The thirteenth letter of the alphabet. With no part left out. The fifteenth letter of the alphabet.
3. The opposite of closed. Situated at a great distance in space or time.
4. A male offspring of an animal. Intense.
5. Also, likewise. Preposition. Each of the two upper limbs of the human body from the shoulder to the hand.
6. Move at a speed faster than a walk. The symbol for indium. Information science.
7. Became accustomed. Insect which produces wax and honey.
8. Craft. Not quite.
9. The fifth note in the diatonic scale of C major. Place, fit, or push something into something else. Used to form the plural of nouns.
10. A plan made in secret by a group of people to do something illegal or harmful. Nervous or timid in the company of other people.
1. A very small, green or yellow plant that grows especially in wet earth or on rocks, walls, and tree trunks. Label.
2. Used to form the plural of nouns. The comparative of poor. The sixteenth letter of the alphabet.
3. Having or showing eagerness or enthusiasm. Up to.
4. Establishment or building where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. In addition to. Not.
5. Exam. The direction which you look towards in the morning in order to see the sun rise.
6. Put or keep out of sight. Inactive.
7. Conjunction used to join rephrasings of the same thing. A type of road vehicle used for transporting goods or people. A title used before the family name or full name of a married woman who has no other title.
8. Make mention of. Used to refer to two people or things together.
9. The symbol for nitrogen. Military forces. The twenty-fifth letter of the alphabet.
10. A naturally occurring solid material from which a metal or valuable mineral can be extracted profitably. Groups, collections.